A simple step by step guide on How to Create an Easter Arrangement to decorate your home this Easter. Keep Reading…
How to Create an Easter Arrangement with Seasonal Blooms
- Prepare your Ingredients for your Recipe
You will need:
- Combination of Spring Flowers including:
2. Place the smaller vase into the larger vase and surround with the quails’ eggs.
3. To add texture to the base, scatter cushion moss around the vase or an alternative ingredient of your choice.
4. Add some water to the centre vase ready for you to start arranging the flowers.
5. Now, you can start creating the arrangement in the centre. Start by placing the ‘intermediate’ flowers, the Tanacetum and Forget Me Not’s (Myosotis) into the vase to create a frame for the next step.
- Final step, add the focal flower into the arrangement to make it aesthetically pleasing. Here, we have used Daffodils as the focal flower.
For more information on the flowers, visit the website at http://www.trianglenursery.co.uk/fresh-flowers or call us on 01394 385 832.
If you are creating an Easter Arrangement this year, we would love to see them! Make sure you send your photographs to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
from the Triangle Nursery team x