Each week, this post is here to update you with changes to the markets due to COVID19, seasons and product availability on the website.
- For all products that are imported, there are uncertainties in terms of supply and numbers, as a result of the tightened transports due to COVID-19. Keep a close eye on our website offerings and please get in touch about specific products.
- The season of Corylus Aurea has come to an end.
- There are eight new varieties of Alstroemeria available on the flower markets from white to deep red. The varieties are perfect for autumn arrangements this November.
- There is a lower production and supply of Weigelia than usual.
- Skimmia is back! Natural in green (Kew Green) and red (Japonica) are back on the flower markets, along with dyed varieties.
- The season of Quercus is almost ended.
- The first Syringa (Lilac) is available on the flower markets: Syringa (Lilac) Mme. Florence Stepmann.
- Tulips, Anemones and Ranunculus season is commencing and they are slowly appearing on the website in a wide variety of colours and types.
Christmas is also in our sights as it is fast approaching. There is a wide range of products available to purchase on the website
Pre ordering is available for the following products:
- Spruce 5KG bundles
- Moss English (ideal for wreath making)
- Flower, Greenery & Bouquet Boxes (fixed price)
- Christmas Wreath Kits for 5
- Christmas Wreath Kits for 1 in Traditional and Rustic style
To pre order, contact the office via email email@example.com or phone on 01394 385 832.
Other items including wreath frames, ribbons, binding wire and so on can be purchased on the website. Both fresh and sundries are available to purchase.