One of the prettiest summer focal flowers is the Dahlia.
The broad palette of colours, various shapes and textures make this flower a very versatile product for any kind of floral design. Below, we have a comparison graph to see you the difference between the varieties available at market:
- Dahlia Pink Magic – With the almost hot pink colour on the outer side of the petals, it looks like it’s on fire.
- Dahlia Orange Fox – This pompon-like Dahlia oozes with summer vibes!
- Dahlia Karma Sangria – With its elongated petals the colour changes from yellow on the inner part, and a gorgeous, coral-like pinkish color, Karma Sangria is a real eye-catcher.
- Dahlia Netty Yellow – This ball-shaped Dahlia variety has a friendly yellow colour: not to bright, not to pastel. Combines great with many other kinds of yellow flowers, like Eremurus Moneymaker, Sunflower Sunrich Orange and Solidago Golden Glory!
- Dahlia Mister Fran – The bright orange colour of this Dahlia variety makes this a perfect summer flower.
- Dahlia Light Wizard – The pure white of Light Wizard will add a touch of elegance to every summer wedding bouquet.
- Dahlia Daisy Duke – Daisy Dukes colour makes us think of sunset on a sultry summer evening.
- Dahlia Black Fox – Black Fox has a deep Bordeaux red color and fits perfectly into bohemian floral designs.
- Dahlia Maarten Zwaan – This lovely white Dahlia is a classic one: the familiar flower head shape will appeal to everyone. Truly one of our favorite Dahlia varieties!
- Dahlia Red Runner – Going for an all-out floral summer design, that will burst of color? Red Runner cannot be missed; the bright red flower will definitely set the tone.
- Dahlia Ball Wizard of Oz – Another classic that literally fits into almost any floral summer design: Wizard of Oz. The accessible pink color combined with the friendly pompon shape will make sure any customers will like this flower.
- Dahlia Sebastian – Sebastian is also great to use in boho-spirited floral designs: the pale orangy coral color lets this focal flower really stands out.
For all the products above, visit our website here to buy or plan for an upcoming event or wedding.
For example, use two or three stems in a bridal bouquet, use them in a romantic floral crown, or combine them with other summer flowers in a large centerpiece. We have selected our favorite Dahlia varieties to give you a sneak peek into our cooler and to inspire you to use these amazing flowers!
For more inspiration on floral designs, visit our Pinterest board here.