Optinf for a pastel colour paired with a dark, contrasting colour like navy or emerald is a safe bet for success and looks gorgeous in the wedding photographs! One such winning combination is peach and navy with hints of gold.
There are only minimal flower varieties that come in a blue or navy colour tone, so it is sometimes easier to choose the dresses, accessories, vases or ribbon to capture this colour in your arrangements. Continue reading for some inspiration for this timeless colour palette..
- Eryngium Thistle – Orion, Aquarius or Blue Dynamite
- Delphinium – Atlantis or Volkerfrieden
- Gentiana – Sky Blue
- Rose Peach Avalanche
- Rose Sleeping Beauty
- Rose Juliet – David Austin
- Rose Peach Vuvuzela
- Chrysanthemum Bloom (Sgl) Avignon
- Chrysantehmum Bloom (Sgl) Pip Salmon
- Carnation Peach Novia
- Gerbera Avignon
- Rose Spray Jana
- Stocks Phantom Apricot
- Hyacinths Gypsy Queen
For more flower suggestions and inspiration, visit our website.