Besides the stunning array of colorful, summer blooms, there is also a wide range of beautiful greenery available! With colours from light to dark, grey to sage, there are many, many design options! Our buyers have selected our favorite summer greenery from all of our offerings.
Our Favorite Summer Greenery
Asparagus Meyers – These bright green coloured spheres look like they come right out of the water! If you are designing for a summer event, use these soft plumes to create an instant waterside feeling.
Rosemary – Besides using this herb for cooking, it also has a very lovely appearance in vintage, boho chic floral designs. Not only do fresh or dried herbs look and smell amazing, but they also can symbolize just the sentiment you need for your upcoming marriage. Find out more about importance of adding herbs to your arrangements here on our blog ‘Add meaning to your Bouquet’.
LeatherLeaf – There are hundreds of varieties of ferns we know at the moment, that are already existing for 145 million years! Leather Leaf is such a versatile green that it fits into every design trend and style.
- Aralia Leaf – Another well-known golden oldie is the Aralia. Who doesn’t know the hand-shaped leaves? Especially in summertime, shaped like a fan, it is certainly ideal in this heat!
- Asparagus Cwebe – Cwebe is the sturdy guy of the Asparagus family. The branch is thicker and tougher than the other varieties, but therefore perfect to use in bigger arrangements, because of its good vase life.
- Eucalyptus Populus – The greyish green colour of Eucalyptus Populus together with its lovely smell, makes this one of our all-time favorite summer greenery varieties!
- Olive Branches – For an instant Mediterranean look and feel, use Olive Leaves! These branches are not only delightful as trees but also as green in a floral design. Perfect if you are designing for an outdoor summer wedding!
- Pittosporum Ilan – This Pittosporum variety has variegated leaves and thick branches. A perfect filler with a romantic, bohemian appearance.
- Asparagus Fern– Last but definitely not least in our favorite summer greenery list is Asparagus. The delicate stems really breath out elegance, and therefore great to use in lots of summer designs, varying from bouquets to centerpieces!