As times change, so does the way we display flowers at weddings and events, from just a traditional bouquet and table centre, brides and grooms are getting more creative and experimental with flowers for their special day. A prime example of this is floral wreaths, not only do these floral wreaths make epic ceremony backdrops, they can be crafted into monograms and incorporated to get that organic-meets-boho wedding look. Scroll down to see the most swoon-worthy wedding wreaths that’s making us super excited for the wedding season this year!
(1) The Wedding Prop: A foliage wreath with an added banner makes a sweet photo op! Perfect to play up all those rustic vintage frames in your photo book. Consider using a quote that’s significant to both of you to make this wreath personal.
(2) Monogram letters: A monogram of the bride and grooms initials, or even your new shared initial should most definitely make an appearance if you are taking you beau’s last name. Certainly a trend of this year, embrace your inner belle and hang one of these on a door or in the reception for a warm welcome.
Image via Daisy Mae Belle
(3) Bridesmaid Bouquets: From the traditional bridesmaid bouquet, this floral wreath acts as an unexpected alternative and a great one at that! Not only does this save you money, but the shape of the wreath ensures your bridesmaids gorgeous dresses won’t be blocked out in photographs and easy to hold!
(4) Decor Wreaths: The perfect decor for your back drop for the breakfast room behind the happy couple, in the reception room or to hang on the door to welcome guests is a wreath, round or heart shaped, it the perfect detail to embody the sentiment of the day.
(5) Chair Decor: The only way up, the perfect way to decorate the chairs in the ceremony room is by effortlessly hanging sweet homemade wreaths. Or why not, set the sweetheart table’s seats apart at the reception with a mini wreath that hangs effortlessly upon the chair. An added perk? They could be used as a flower crown and, let’s be honest, wreaths and crowns will always make a sweet pair.
Image via Deer Pearl Flowers
(6) Trunk Show: Every bride deserves to arrive in style! Whether it’s a classic car, horse & carriage or stretch limo, your wedding wheels are the perfect place for a striking showcase with a ‘Just Married’ banner!