Dried flowers are so popular and on-trend at the moment! Long lasting, no maintenance and add a floral touch to any interior. If you are looking for an interesting project that will last an age, never fade and showcase your artistic skills, why not give it a go?
Use this DIY photoframe for a special photograph, a family portrait or a sentimental verse in your home environment. You could even incorporate into a wedding or event, place on an easel and use as a welcome sign or a seating plan! The possibilities are endless… Use this rustic design as the perfect excuse to use any dried flowers you have left over from other projects or to compliment other designs in your home or for your event. You may also wish to capture and preserve the best of the summer flowers as we approach the autumn season.
- Suitable picture frame
- Glue gun and spare glue sticks
- Eucalyptus Cinerea
- Remove all individual heads and leaves form their stems and cut pepper berries into small sprays
2. Using the glue gun, glue the Eucalyptus leaves in clusters at various points over the frame.
3. Starting in the corners, add flowers and seed heads to give a pleasing design
4. Working from the corner out, gradually build up the design ensuring the heads are secured firmly and a balanced appearance is achieved
5. Continue following the same design around the entire frame until you are happy with the colour, placement and appearance of the materials used.
6. Add a photograph, picture or text to the frame and hang in position
Please note, natural light will cause the colour to fade over time.
You can find all of the dried flowers available on our website for delivery to UK and NI.