In this week’s pretty mix, we have a selection of seasonal and all year round flower varieties, edging toward the wedding season. Combining soft colour palettes, sweet aromas and ravishing blooms.
- Ammi Majus Visnaga – The perfect filler flower to create a softening effect for your floral arrangements for both weddings and events. Ideal for rustic and cottage garden styles.
- Rose Mondial (can be found in the Wedding Flower Packs) – Beautiful large headed rose variety is perfect for wedding and event flowers. Sturdy stem that works well in all types of flower designs, including bouquet to pedestal work.
- Stocks Aida White – Loved for their fragrance, stocks are perfect for wedding flowers. They also add height to the arrangements – available in other colours, including pink, apricot, lilac, purple and more.
- Ammi Majus Green Mist – A new variety to the scene. This variety has a sturdy head and stem which makes it perfect for wedding and event work. Similar to the Visnaga, it is ideal for rustic and cottage garden styles.
- Peony Sarah Bernhardt – A seasonal-favourite for weddings, events and flower-lovers. This particular variety tends to be in high production and is a pale pink bloom with flexs of darker pink in the centre.
- Rose Spray Miss Bombastic – Favourited by our floral experts, this rose spray is typically a larger variety with approx. 5+ buds per stem which makes it a brilliant variety for weddings and events for all types of flower arrangements.
- Rose Spray Victorian Peach (similar varieties include Augusta Luise, Freiland) – New to the market, this spray rose is a large headed variety. For purchase, contact the office.