A wedding-favourite, the beloved peony with its ravishing layers of petals, sweet aromas and symbolism, it is perfect bloom to include in your wedding flowers.
This week we have the perfect tutorial for you on How to Create a bridal bouquet incorporating both garden roses and peonies in a beautiful pink colour palette.
- Condition the flowers overnight before you start working with them
- Begin by preparing the roses, remove all of the foliage from the stems and any thorns
- Start the bouquet creating an even balance and by spiralling the stems
- Once you have created the bouquet, secure with the twine and anchor tape (waterproof)
- Cut the stems to size using your hands as a guide
- You can now add the finishing touches to the handle with the satin ribbon and pearl headed pins
If you are making the bouquet the day before the wedding, do not add the decorative ribbon or pearls until the day of the wedding. Stop at stage 4/5 and put the bouquet into a bucket or container with water and leave in a cool, low lit environment overnight.
We’d love to see photos of designs you’ve made in bridal bouquet from Triangle Nursery.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you prefer, you could post your photo on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and copy us in, by including @trianglenursery in your tweet. We’ll then upload your photos into this section.
Please do ask away below if you have any questions or would like to make any general comments. As always, we’d love to hear from you…