This week, to help bring some festive cheer into your home, we are going to show you how to create our stunning decorative crate table centre. It will be a fabulous welcome for your guests to enjoy or a gorgeous centrepiece for an up and coming Christmas party or event.
- 1 Crate (suitable size for your table)
- 1 roll of Clear Cello – Bio
- 1 / 2 bricks of Floral Foam
- 1 to 2 pieces of Blue Spruce (left over from your Christmas Wreath)
- 1 bunch Variegated Holly – English
- 10 stems of Red Spray Roses
- 10 stems of Red Spray Carnations
- 1 pack of Pine cones
- 1 pack of Orange Slices
- 1 pack of Cinnamon Sticks (optional)
- 3 Taper Candles or chapel candles
- Florist Kit containing scissors, florist knife, and anchor tape 12mm
Find all of the ingredients for the above recipe on the website here
We’d love to see photos of designs you’ve made for Christmas from Triangle Nursery.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you prefer, you could post your photo on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and copy us in, by including @trianglenursery in your post.
Please do ask away below if you have any questions or would like to make any general comments. As always, we’d love to hear from you…