In this week’s pretty mix, we have a selection of season and all year round flower varieties to show you, geared toward the wedding season. Combining contrasting colour palettes, delicate petals with long-standing favourites!
- Rose Bridal Nude – If you are looking for a neutral ‘nude’ coloure rose, Bridal Nude is perfect. Ideal for all styles of weddings and events, especially pastel or bohemian themes paired with contrasting, rich palettes.
- Delphinium Blue Shadow – Eye-catching blue flower that is available seasonally from May onwards. Ideal if you are looking to add height and rustic or festival style to the arrangements.
- Rose Mondial – Beautiful large headed rose that is ideal for wedding work in bouquets and pedestals as it has a sturdy stem. Ivory/cream, this variety is often used in the wedding pack boxes on the website here.
- Rose Amnesia – Vintage style rose, this variety is extremely popular in the wedding and event industry purely because of the colour. Works beautifully with this colour palette, but can also work with pinks also.
- Rose Ocean Song – Beautiful medium head rose in a lilac colour tone that is popular for weddings.
- Eryngium Thistle Orion Questar – Versatile, hardy, long-lasting and cost-effective! Eryngium thistles are popular for rustic, cottage garden and other styles to add texture and interest to floral designs. Typically available with 4 to 9 heads per stem depending on grade purchased.
- Alstroemeria Intenz Pink – A trusty favourite! Alstroemeria will always be loved for colour, petal formation and longevity!
- Carnation Florigene Moontea – Another variety that has gained a strong reputation over the years for its reliability, longevity and versatility is the Carnation. Although not extremely popular in the wedding industry, it certainly should be, as they are available in a huge array of colour shades including this beautiful dark purple.
- Chrysanthemum Spr. Alamos – This bi-coloured purple spray chrysanthemum has white edges that gives it that spark! Ideal as a filler flower for event and wedding work, particularly for pedestal or table arrangements.