Lift the mood and add a burst of energy to your colour palette this week. We have a fabulous array of flower varieties to share with you this week! Each flower is unique in shape and form and they all match with each other wonderfully, don’t you think?
Flowers used in the Floral Poke Bowl
- Ammi Majus Visnaga – Queens Anne Lace is among one of my faovurites to create an unstructured, loose rustic or country garden style wedding or event.
- Tulips Strong Gold – Typically a seasonal flower, this bloom is available in small production year round but the price is more expensive than it would be in season and varieties are limited as you can imagine!
- Echeveria Mixed 5cm – Decorative succulents work perfectly in bouquets and table arrangements to add extra texture and interest to designs. Quite easy to support and wire into a bouquet or use in buttonholes or flower crowns.
- Alchemilla Mollis – Vibrant, lime green filler flower that is ideal to create a rustic or country garden feel to the occasion. This zesty green flower suits any style of arrangement especially bouquets and smaller table designs.
- Steel Grass
- Chrysanthemum Spray Furore – Frequently used for hand-tied gift bouquets, this chrysanthemum is among one of our favourites here at Triangle Nursery for its size, colour and versitality. You also could use for weddings and events as a filler flower especially in table centres and pedestal work.
- Rose Alpe D’huez – White/ivory rose that is medium head sized. Recently been climbing the ranks in popularity amongst our customers – ideal for wedding, event and the everyday floral designs.
- Hard Ruscus (large leaf ruscus) – Trusty large leaf ruscus is frequently used in everyday hand-tied bouquets, wedding and event work. Ideal to create a greenery base for the designs and work onto.
- Germini Banana – Not only does this Germini have a fabulous name, but the germini stands out from the crowd with its vibrant yellow colour palette. Paired with the roses, this is perfect as a focal flower with the other blooms to compliment and soften the design.
- Craspedia Yellow (natural) – Billy buttons, pockets of sunshine or craspedia, whatever your name for these balls of yellow, we absolutely love them! They are perfect to add a pop of colour to any designs for your rustic or country garden styled arrangements. Works beautifully in bouquets, jam jar arrangements and table centres. Not only that, you can decorate your home with them to lift the mood as they dry nicely!
For all of the blooms on the blog today, visit our website for more information and for prices. Alternatively, you can get in touch on 01394 385 832 and our team of advisors will be happy to help you with your questions!
Comment below and share what other flowers that you think would work perfectly in this mix of flowers 👇