In this week’s flower mix, we are exploring a combination of coral and salmon blooms to inspire you for up and coming weddings and events. Announced as this years Color of the Year: Living Coral, coral has become extremely popular with our customers over the course of the year.
- Rose Pompidou – Beautiful medium to large headed variety in pink colour shade with darker edges. Ideal for bohemian styled events.
- Rose Spray Antiqua – This new kid on the blog is becoming rather popular in the wedding industry and I can see exactly why! Unusual choice, but does work considerably well in a coral colour palette.
- Peony Coral Charm – One of the earlier growing varieties on the flower market, peony coral charm is a colour changing variety, starting in a vibrant coral tone and changing into a soft peach/yellow shade overtime. Simply magical!
- Rose Lady Margaret – Aside from Miss Piggy, Lady Margaret has to a favourite of mine, and a perfect coral rose colour shade. This rose has a medium head size (depending on the grade purchased).
- Chrysanthemum Spr. Grand Salmon – If you are looking for a long-lasting, cost effective and reliable flower, chrysanthemum is perfect for you. Typically considered as a funereal flower variety, which is a shame considering there are so many beautiful chrysanthemums in spray, santini and bloom that are worth a look for all types of floral designs!
- Rose Duett – Again, another unsusal choice, but it surpisingly works well in this colour palette. This rose is bi-coloured and a smaller headed variety lending itself to floral crowns, to compliment larger focal blooms and in the table centres.