With Valentine’s just around the corner, we are here to help you prepare you with 18 gorgeous ruby red flowers to use in arrangements, spread the love and give as a gift this February! From Roses to Cestrum: all these flowers will add personality to V-day designs.
Red Valentine’s Flowers
- Spray Rose Rubicon – If you are looking for a filler flower to add some classical romance to your bouquet or centerpiece, why not have a look at this gorgeous deep red Spray Rose.
- Mitsumata Dyed Red– These sturdy branches are perfect for larger sizes Valentine’s designs in shop windows, for events or even for your wedding centrepieces.
- Rose Madam Red – In amongst hundreds of different red roses, here we have the Madam Red Rose. This flower variety cannot be missed in your Valentine’s offering; long associated with beauty and perfection, red roses are a time-honored way to say “I love you.” The Madam Red rose opens beautifully and has a good vase life.
- Genista – The little flowers of Genista bring happiness to any design! In pink, this product is Valentine’s-proof!
- Bouvardia Red – This fiery variety is a great filler in your bouquets, with an interesting structure and great colour, bouvardia is perfect in your designs.
- Carnation Grand Slam – The deep red color of this carnation adds pure romance to your floral arrangements.
- Carnation Star Fire – If you are looking for a flower to spice up your designs, StarFire has an excellent colouring.
- Freesia Red Passion – When the buds of Red Passion open up, they don’t only look stunning, but they smell stunning too! Holding the meaning of Innocence, Thoughtfulness and Trust.
- Cestrum Red Zohar – Cestrum is a less familiar flower, but therefore a perfect one to use if you want to create modern designs.
- Tulip Strong Love – A relative of the famous yellow Tulip Strong Gold, with a breathtaking big, red flower. A bunch of red tulips is associated with love. Therefore, red tulips meaning include eternal love, undying love, perfect love and true love.
- French Tulip Kingsblood – French Tulip have longer stems, are easy to bend and can be used very well in modern designs!
- Double Tulip Championship – When Championship opens up, it has beautiful red petals with a white edge.
- Ranunculus Cloony Tango – The enormous Cloony Ranunculi are bursting with love! Ranunculus blooms are best known for their delicate petals and wide colour variety! We especially love the varieties in a deep red variety.
- Hypericum Tomato Flair – Try a different red Hypericum variety; try Tomato Flair! Hypericum is the ideal filler, hardy and perfect to add interest and texture to hand tied bouquets, vase designs and tributes.
- Germini Suri – Happiness and romance united in one single flower: that is the dark-hearted Suri.
- Double Tulip Vero Red Fire -Vero Red Fire has a touch of green in its petals, and looks fresh and pretty!
- Anemone Galil Red – Simple, yet striking. Anemones, with their jet-black centres, this bloom is favourited by all and are starting to make their appearance at the flower market right now!
- Spray Rose Mirabel – Mirabel is a stunning Spray Rose and is very versatile! Therefore it cannot be missed in our favorite red Valentine’s flowers!