This week, Debbie demonstrated How to Create a deliate, dried flower crown suitable for a wedding, christening or event.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- 1 bunch of Dried Wheat
- 1 bunch of Pheasant Feathers
- 1 bunch of Eucalyptus preserved Nicholii
- 1 bunch of Eucalyptus preserved Cinerea or Populus red
- 1 bag of Dried Fruit
- 1 bag of Lotus Heads (Small)
- 1 roll of parafilm
- 1 pack of rose silver wire (1kg or mini pack)
- 1 pack of green stub wire 0.71mm to 1mm (2.5kg or mini pack)
- Florist tool kit (including scissors or florist knife)
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
All of the ingredients, flowers, accessories and florist tools, used in the video are sourced from Triangle Nursery. If you require any assistance using the website, you can use the chat facility or contact the office direct on 01394 385 832.
We’d love to see photos of designs you’ve made with dried flowers, foliage and fruits from Triangle Nursery.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you prefer, you could post your photo on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and copy us in, by including @trianglenursery in your tweet. We’ll then upload your photos into this section.
Please do ask away below if you have any questions or would like to make any general comments. As always, we’d love to hear from you…