Whether you are looking to de-stress your mind after the Christmas holidays or add some seasonal blooms to your home, we have the perfect recipe for you.
This floral arrangement is guaranteed to add vibrancy and fragrance to your home interior. If there is a frost and it snows this winter, it somewhat reflects and brings nature indoors (in the warm!) Be inspired by our floral design using Tulips and Narcissus.
Continue reading to discover the recipe for this frost-free seasonal centrepiece, along with the step by step guide.
15 to 20 minutes | Difficulty:
Easy to Moderate
Start by gathering all of the ingredients for your recipe, you will need
Find all of the ingredients for the above recipe on the website here
Step by Step Guide:
Like what you see?
- Soak the floral foam bricks in water. Once it is fully soaked, place the floral foam brick into the pot. Cut the top of the foam nd make sure the top is equal to the height of the pot. If you have any gaps in the container, fill up with remaining floral foam (remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect!)
- Start by adding the Asparagus to create a green base for the arrangement. Divide the stem into multiple smaller piece and position into the floral foam. Depending on the style you would like to create, a front facing, linear, asymmetical design, will determine how you position the greenery and flowers in the arrangement.
- Now, you can start putting the flowers into the design. Add a stem of Syringa into the middle of the design.
- Add some Tulips to the left and right side of the container. Place them at an angle (horizontally). Make sure you keep the stems a bit longer. They will bend a bit toward the light creating a distinct look.
- Finally, add the Daffodils to the design. If you have any gaps you can add the remaining stems of Tulips and Syringa. You can divide the Syringa into smaller piece, to create a even and well balanced design.
For more FREE how to guides
and videos for wedding flowers, funeral tributes, seasonal and everyday vase arrangements, visit our website