With Christmas approaching fast, we’ve selected some fantastic winter-y, festive products that might tickle your fancy this season.
Incorporating texture, depth of colour and warmth from the natural landscape is perfect for the Christmas season. Surprisingly, although fewer, there is still a beautiful selection of fresh flowers available in a range of colours in December. Below, discover this week’s selection.
- Hellebores Winterbells – Hellebores, the Christmas rose is one of the most famous winter flowers. This flower variety, winterbells is perfect to create a bohemian style, incorporating a soft pastel design with its very pale light green coloured flowers.
- Kochia Scoparia – Kochia is among the few silver foliage that is available on the market. If you are looking to create an amazing wintery feel, this will certainly add texture and magic to all your floral designs.
- Tulip Furand – Red Tulips are extremely popular at Christmas as they fit great in any floral design. Combine them with white for a stunning combination.
- Tulip Super Parrot – This stunning Parrot Tulip variety has a great vaselife, and brings freshness to every décor where it is displayed!
- Skimma Dyed- Gold – If you’re looking for a darker coloured brown/bronze instead of yellow, this is your choice.
- Hydrangea Ruby Red Classic – This beautiful Hydrangea variety cannot be missed in your Christmas range! Not only can you enjoy whilst fresh, you can dry the stems and enjoy for the rest of the year!
- Tulip Royal Virgin – Bright white coloured. Or go for assorted Tulips with white, red and green.
- Ilex Verticillata Extra – Hence the name: this Ilex has extra quality, and extra berries on the branches. Ideal if you are looking to add some festive cheer to your christmas designs.
- Ilex Blue Prince – This Ilex variety (beware: without berries!) is perfect foliage for floral winter holiday decorations. Great to use as filler in bouquets, but also perfect for wreath decoration!