Following on from our statement design with Hydrangea and Lilies, this design continues to show off the luscious and seasonal flower varieties. This luxurious cetnrepiece shows sophisication and class by using red lilies, classic Hydrangeas paired with lisianthus and calla lilies.
Continue reading to discover the recipe for this luxury centrepiece, along with the step by step guide.
Time: 15 to 20 minutes | Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Start by gathering all of the ingredients for your recipe, you will need:
- Large Vase
- Florist Knife
- Sharp Scissors
- Hydrangea Elbtal Classic Red (5 stems)
- Lily Maldano (4 stems)
- Spray Rose Avalanche Peach (9 stems)
- Calla Lily Cantor (7 stems)
- Eustoma Lisianthus Double Arosa Red (8 stems)
Find all of the ingredients for the above recipe on the website here.
Step by Step Guide:
- Start by adding the Hydrangea and Lilies to the vase keeping the stems at a good length (depending on the height/ size of the vase)
- Now, add the Spray roses to the centrepiece. To create recession in the design, you can cut the stems shorter than the focal flowers.
- Fill in with the remaining stems, including the Lisianthus and the Calla lilies. Depending on the size and shape of the floral design you would like to create, you can keep the stems of the Calla lilies quite long using around the edge of the bouquet.
Like what you see? For more FREE how to guides and videos for wedding, sympathy, seasonal and everyday flower arrangements, visit our website now.