Discover this week’s Make your Own Recipe with our easy to follow guide and recipe. This floral arrangement certainly packs a punch and is sure to impress at a wedding, event, corporate or even in your home interior.
Continue reading to discover the recipe for this luxury centrepiece, along with the step by step guide.
Time: 15 to 20 minutes | Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Start by gathering all of the ingredients for your recipe, you will need:
- Large Vase
- Sharp scissors
- Florist knife
- Hydrangea Pimpernel Classic Aubergine (3 stems)
- Lily Maldano (5 stems)
- Rose Spray Avalanche Peach (5 stems)
- Eustoma Lisianthus Double Champagne (7 stems)
- Bouvardia Royal Daphne Fresco (12 stems)
Find all of the ingredients for the above recipe on the website here.
Step by Step Guide:
- Start by adding the Hydrangea to the vase container
- Next, add the Lilies to the design – make sure you keep the stems of the lilies quite long and position them in the vase using the spiral effect with the stems.
- Fill in the gaps with the remaining stems of the Spray roses and Bouvardia making sure you create a balanced finish.