This week’s cooler mix is full of life and energy similar to the summer vibes. A combination of cheerful colours, yellow, orange and bright pinks partnered with classic coloured Hydrangeas. Surprise your partner, enhance your floral designs for an event or add a burst of colour to your home with these marvellous flowers! Below, explore the names of the different flower varieties:
- Chrysanthemum Armgard Yellow – Bright yellow is an amazing colour in this time of year!
- Tulip Maureen – One of our favorite French Tulips!
- Tulip Queensday – Tulips, a seasonal joy that is ideal to add to any home interior. This particular variety is perfect to add a autumnal, winter feel.
- Roselily Isabella – What more to say.. what a beautiful pastel coloured flower. Even better, the Roselily is pollen free – so everyone can enjoy!
- Chrysanthemum Armgard Bronze – If you’re looking for a darker coloured brown/bronze instead of yellow, this is your choice. A large bloom is ideal to add a statement flower to your design that is sturdy, long lasting and a good value for money!
- Lisianthus Mega Light Champagne – Lisianthus is a beautiful filler flower that is very popular to add to wedding, sympathy and everyday floral designs.
- Hydrangea Pimpernel Classic Aubergine – Amazing blue/purple tones!
- Hydrangea Ruby Red Classic – Stunning colors in this classic Hydrangea! Really beautiful red/greens – very popular for autumn and winter weddings.
Find all of the varieties mentioned in this blog on the website here, along with some beautiful accessories to add texture, interest and design to your autumn or early winter floral designs.