Colour. Striking, out-loud colour is usually associated with summer, however this month, we are embracing the marvellous array of flowers available in Autumn that add energy and life to your floral designs.
- Freesia Double Soleil – This vibrant yellow freesia is ideal for all types of floral arrangements.
- Pernettya Mucronata – When you use Pernettya in your designs, you don’t need much more other flowers to attract the attention. This flower is seasonal and is perfect to add a berry texture.
- Calla Lily Autumn Mix – All the popular autumn colours are in this assortment. So much to choose from and perfect as a focal or intermediate flower in all types of floral designs.
- Pieris Japonica Purity – One of the few natural brown flowers. Great for small flower designs.
- Ajania Pacifica Yellowday – If you are looking to add a touch of vibrancy to your flower arrangements, this is perfect flower variety. An alternative would be Solidago.
- Freesia Double Honeymoon – The colour of this Freesia is very warm. Did you know that Freesia is a symbol of unconditional love, innocence, and trust?
- Rosa Peach Avalanche – If you’re looking for a romantic fall rose, this would be perfect for you! Such a sweet pastel colour.
- Rose Spray Babe – Babe has a very bright and warm color of orange that is very suitable this season to capture the essence of autumn.
- Euphorbia Spray Algevo – The Euphorbia has a unique way of flowering, the pastel colour makes this Euphorbia even more special. It is perfect flower variety if you are looking for a trail.
- Pieris Cupido – Green and brown are combined in this Pieris variety.
Find all of the above ingredients on the website here.