Plan ahead for your bank holiday weekend to make sure you make the most of the time off!
No matter how old you get, September will always conjure up feelings of back-to-school dread. All the more reason to make the most out of the last – and longest – weekend in August (Saturday August 26 – Monday August 28 2017). Check out top five ways to let loose before term time (or Tuesday) kicks in again.
( 1) Plan a Dinner Party
Whether you’re planning to cook to your hearts content or even a ‘Come Dine with me’ style feast, it’s the perfect opportunity to involve your whole family or your friends on a Bank Holiday Extravaganza! Here is a few ideas to decorate your table draped with garlands or flourishing flowers:
( 2) DIY and learn new skills
Join in and get creative with your friends and family this bank holiday weekend. Whether you are DIY-ing to decorate your home, to decorate an upcoming event or wedding with upcycled bottles, jars or practice for that event or wedding. Triangle Nursery have got you covered, with an abundance of floral demonstration videos and blogs to get you in the spirit this August.
( 3) Kick start your Planning
Yes, I know it’s sounds like a drag but planning is vital, especially if it is for an upcoming wedding or event. & if it involves flowers, Triangle Nursery are here to help. Interesting fact, did you know the average wedding in 2017 costs a whopping £27,000! So, one of the places where it is possible to pinch pennies and stretch your dimes is with the flowers. It still won’t be cheap, but it’ll help take a bit off your budget – DIY-ing your centrepieces or decorative flowers and if you’re feeling creative & confident or you have a family member au fait with flowers, bouquets and buttonholes! Remember, you’ll have to put in some elbow grease, which means you’ll have to have some time a day or two before the wedding to actually get a group together to make the arrangements.
Triangle Nursery have great tools that can help you kick start your planning for an upcoming wedding or event including:
- Stem Calculator – Calculate the number of stems required for your arrangements.
- Themes – The perfect tool if you are looking for flowers to match your colour scheme or your theme, from Cottage Garden, Bohemian to a specific colour.
- Flower Guides – Detailed flower guides to outline the seasonal availability of each flower variety.
- Get an Estimate – Manage your budget with Triangle Nursery.
- Demonstration videos – View our Demonstration videos on How to create Floral arrangements and learn new floristry skills.
- Inspiration – View our inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram @trianglenursery to inspire you for your upcoming event or wedding.
- How to Blogs – View our How to Guides to Learn Useful tips and Learn Skills to help you with your Floral Designs.
Thank you for reading
Triangle Nursery – www.trianglenursery.co.uk/